Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Crafty Ideas for Thanksgiving

Hi, I'm back with my full project from Wednesday.  Did you guess to see what I was making?  Hint, It's something for our Thanksgiving festivities.

Here is my project:




Fall is my favorite season.  I saw this project on a craft site and I thought it would be fun to make.  I had a hard time finding leaves here in the southwest, even in the stores as everyone has Christmas memorabilia for sell already.  Well, I found them!!  Inside you will find a tea light.  On top I added some craft ribbon on the lid, the tag sentiment is from Turkey Time stamp set.


Thanks for joining me, may you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

~Beth
DT Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!