Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Challenge Inspiration

Hello - Susan R here!

Just bringing you my inspiration for the new Get Inky! Challenge -

Stamping with Flowers...I am sure you will want to join in with this one!!

I actually have three ideas here - and, as usual for me, they are pretty 'CAS'
 - for more details please take a look at my blog


But basically I took the jar stamp from Get Inky! and stamped it
 over some paper 'stems', glued to a cream card base.
I masked the 'stems' with little pieces of paper so that the flowers looked
 as though they were in the jar.
I then added a little blue water colour to the jar for 'water'.

I then added flowers:
  • My first idea was just to use some flower embellishments from my stash.
  • My second idea was to make 'tulips' using a heart punch.
  • My third idea - another Get Inky! Stamp stamped 5 times, with Hero Arts 'soft canteloupe' Shadow ink on a yellow-orange cardstock and then fussy cut.
The third is probably my favourite:



To finish I added buttons and a bow...

Hope you like it and will join the Challenge!

Find out more about Blue Moon Creations here.

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. They all turned out wonderfully! Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!