Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Giraffe Stamp with A Guest Designer




Hi Get Inky fans my name is Dawn and I am so excited to be invited as a guest designer today.  Thanks so much for having me! 


I am happily married to my best friend and am blessed with the sweetest daughter anyone could ask for.  I have been a card maker for 15+ years.

I started my blog, Designs By Dragonfly, a little over a year ago to share my creations.
When I received the email invite I knew exactly which of my wonderful BMC Get Inky stamps I was going to use.  A few months back I won one of the fun "Get Inky Challenges" and I received a 3 month subscription to the "Inky Moonbeams Club".  Thia sends out wonderful digital stamps to play with, a newsletter with games, projects and lots of other fun things included.





When she switched stamp manufacturers she asked us for our addresses so she could send us a sample to play with.  I was over the moon when I received this sweet Stand Tall Baby Giraffe stamp set.  Isn't she ADORABLE?


Thank you, Dawn for being our Guest Designer today 
@ Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer!
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn aka
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!