Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Morning Mojo Mention

Hi! Susan R here!

I have just been looking at the entries for our current Challenge - Using Die Cuts

There are some truly inspirational projects there - do take a look!

I have chosen to spotlight this one:


This is by Theresa Dickinson who says

"This is my DT card for this weeks challenge over on Divasbydesigns for bundle of joy, which an all new member of family is a joy. Using quite a few different dies to make the card base, side ribbon edge threader dies and 2 die-cut frames for stamped image which also got embossed to give more effect. Then with  afew flowers and dazzlers and bow and sentiment to finish it. Behind the criss cross ribbon I embossed too, but then matted silver card behind the panel to that silver shows through the whole die-cutting bit."

I love this card - from the die-cut corners of the card base to the criss cross ribbon!

I hope you too find it inspirational and will join us at Get Inky! Die-Cut Challenge


Please take a look at our DT cards too! On my blog I am showing
 two simple ideas using my Silver Bullet die cutting machine.

You will find ideas from the rest of the team if you scroll down through the posts...

Looking forward to seeing your make!!
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!