Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Mojo Mention

Hi, all our Get Inky! friends and family!!!

Today our Monday Mojo Mention card is a truly 
INSPIRATIONAL card with so many different elements that are so 
AMAZING along with a GREAT inspirational sentiment.  I am 
so happy it has been entered into our current "die cut" 
challenge over at Get Inky! Challenge.

This AMAZING card was created by Barbara Daines.  
You can see more of it and its details on her 


I really love the way she cut her die cut in a couple of different 
colors of paper and layered them to bring more depth and dimension 
to her card.  And I just LOVE how she used the different inks and stamps 
for her background . . . which she has a link for the tutorial on 

THANK YOU, Barbara, for creating such an AMAZING and INSPIRATIONAL 
card . . . and for being our Monday Mojo Mention!!!  I hope everyone has been 
inspired as much as I have (I have my inks out, ready to be played with - lol).

Remember, to join us for our "die cut" challenge over at Get Inky! Challenge.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!!

Now let's GET INKY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as Monday Mojo Mention.....think I'll be popping back regularly to enter the challenges, now that I've found you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I know I was so inspired by your card that I got to work (or play) on a new project. :) I truly hope to see you around Get Inky! Challenge again soon . .. and I can't wait to see what else you create. Have a GREAT day!!!

      Delete
  2. Not only do I think this is a fantastic and beautiful creation .. but it was sent to me for my birthday!!! How lucky am I !
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do I think that this creation is beautiful and so pretty, but it was sent to me by Barbara for my birthday!! how lucky am I !!!
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!