Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dt Judy - Inspiration Die Cuts


Judy here! This is my die cut card for the current challenge at Get Inky!.  The teddy bear with cupcake and sentiments are from Get Inky's collection of rubber stamps. The set has 7 sentiments, the bear with the cupcake and many party favour stamps. Lots of possibilities with this set and you can purchase it here.

I layered my stamped image over a die cut by Spellbinder that I wove a ribbon around and then I added a kite and a balloon die cut from the Up Up and Away set by Spellbinder.  The balloon and kite were then stamped with the sentiment.

There is still lots of time left on this challenge.  I hope you will join in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!