Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Die Cut Challenge ~ Sue B

Greetings all:

Sue B here to share my project for the DieCut Challenge over at the Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station blog. I broke out my Cricut and made this card:
I have always been fascinated by trellis' so I found this card brought that back. Here are the items that I made:

Get Inky!Stamps Hugs, Love and Misses stamp set
Close to My Heart Cricut Artbooking Collection
Close to My Heart Lollydoodle Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go (Paper and bling)
Close to My Heart Exckusive Inks: Black and Twilight (sentiment and tag)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will enter the DieCut Challenge  over at Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station blog. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!