Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

DT Member Beth ~ Challenge #9 Green/St. Patty's Day

Hi, Beth here from The Crafty Scrap Yard!

I decided to color the Happy St. Patrick's Day digital image and sentiment for this challenge. It is bright and colorful and I like the clover scattered throughout along with the happy face just above the clouds.   Have a nice St. Patrick's Day and don't forget to wear green tomorrow!  

My design:



More details about my card can be found on my blog here.

I used St. Patrick's Day digital stamp set & sentiment.  You can find out more about our current challenge, posted on our Get Inky! Challenge Blog.  

I hope you stop back soon again to visit soon. ♥♥(ˆ◡ˆ)♥


~Beth DT Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!