Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

DT Judy's Button Challenge Card


Hi!   Judy here. Get Ink Stamp Challenge this week using buttons. Create a card or craft project and use a button(s) on it.  This is one of my favorite embellishments. They come in large range of color, easy to find and inexpensive to purchase. 

I love this checkers background paper I found in my stash.  The image I used is from Get Inky Stamps and is called  Short Penguin.   For my button i used a regular coat button threaded with white ribbon and layered it on a black banner and a red die cut that is part of the Gold Majesty Circles dies. I think it looks like a medallion on the card. 

The penguin was colored with Copic Markers and then ribbon and bling were added to the card to complete it. 

Thank you for stopping by. Hop over to the Blue Moon Creations Crafting Station to see what the other design team members have created to inspire you. There is still time to join in the challenge. We would love to see your creations. 


Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!