Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Circle Challenge Inspiration ~ Sue B

Greetings all:

Today I get to share a little circle inspiration. Over at the BMC Crafting Station Get Inky Challenge Blog we are seeing circles. I decided to make my circles balloons with a very special message. I think it was quite clever. Here is my card:


Here is the recipe:

* Get Inky! Stamps by Blue Moon Creation: Hugs, Love and Misses Ovals
* Old Close to My Heart paper
* Prima Rosarian Collection 6 x 6 paper stack
* Rhinestones
* Recollections Twine
* Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks: Ruby, Outdoor Denim, Black
* Sharpie Paint Pen: White
* Ranger Glossy Accents

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope that you will join us for the Circle Challenge. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!