Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

DT Susan R - Buttons, buttons everywhere!!

Hello, it's Susan here this morning!

I love to use buttons on my projects - and I am sure you do too...

recently suggested an idea for a love bug - this was my version - and I used some buttons!

 Today, however, I am featuring a new card...my 'make' to inspire you to join our latest Get Inky! challenge which is to use buttons on your project!

I have used the 'Sew Sweet Cupcakes' stamp set from Get Inky!
and cut a shaped 'rocker' card for my base -
 you will find more details on my blog Calling All Crafters!

Our challenges now last for TWO weeks so that you have more time to join in! This challenge will last until Wednesday the 5th March at 2 pm PST. 

Please make sure to link back to our challenge blog.

I look forward to seeing your creation...!!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!