Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Whatcha Working On, Thia?

Hey there Inky friends! Are you ready for a peek at one of next months digis that will be sent out to our club members? If you aren't a member, you may join by visiting our shop and clicking on Inky Moonbeams. Or, wait until March, and this cutie will be available to the public for $3.49!

I'm on the Crafty Card Gallery Design Team, and each month I need to create a card using a certain theme for the month. This months theme is black and white or...
a PENGUIN on your card. This theme inspired me to create a penguin. While in Copics Class, my mind drifted off and I doodled this cutie. (Luckily I had already taken the standard certification class so I wasn't missing anything I hadn't already learned.) Yesterday, I finally turned him into a digi, and here he is above with one of this months digis (the heart has the word love written in many different languages). 

If you'd like to see what I do with him next, please visit the Crafty Card Gallery Blog on January 26th, when I will host the post for the day!

See you tomorrow with a Thrifty Tip!

Now go...Get Inky!



1 comment:

  1. Oh he is soooo adorable!
    He will be so fun to play with.
    Thanks for sharing
    Crafty hugs,
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!