Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

"Thanks" Pumpkin Double gate fold



Hello, it's Ann here from the Get Inky! Design Team with the card I made for the "Thanks" challenge.  It is a double gate with overlapping front panel flap card.  I used the adorable pumpkin stamp from the Holidays 2013 stamp set which I stamped with Memento Black ink, coloured with orange gelatos by Faber Castell and some Prisma coloring pencils. For the card base I used some orange card stock from my stash (Staples) and some scraps of printed paper.  The white card is from Stamping' Up!, and the trim is cord from Dollarama.  In order to make the front panel I die cut the white and a piece of orange card with a Stampin' Up! Sizzix die.  The white and orange were cut at the same size initially and then I trimmed along the edges of the white card before I matted it on to the orange piece.

That's it for now.  I hope that you enjoyed this quick project and perhaps are inspired to show your "Thanks" to someone during this holiday season.  Thank you for stopping by.  I f you would like to see more of my own projects., come over to my blog, Annmakes, and see what I am up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!