Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Onward and Upward Challenge Inspiration- Sue B

Good day all! It is my turn to bring inspiration for the Get Inky Stamps Challenge "Onward and Upward." I have to say that this was a team project with my dear Hubby. He loves tart candles as they make our house smell delicious. I always say that he is my MacGyver. He decided  he wanted to make his own tart warmer for our main bathroom. He, of course, needed my help to make it pretty! To me onward and upward makes me thinking of the flying creatures of the world. Here is the finished product:



Supplies Used:

SU Paper Flowers
SU Rose Embellishment
SU Red Glitter paper
White Tulle ribbon

Thanks to Get Inky! Stamps for having me over. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!