Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Julie's Onward & Upward Inspiration for Challenge #18

Is it still hump day when the work week is so short? Happy Wednesday, my friends.  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. There's a new challenge underway over on the Get Inky! Challenge blog, and the theme is Onward & Upward.
I made a hot air balloon card using my Silhouette earlier this summer, and I thought the shape would be perfect for this challenge.  So, I looked through my computer folders until I found it, and made another balloon shaped card for this challenge. 
 
 
The stamp set I used on this card is the Get Inky! Stamps Love Bugs set.
 

Come join the Onward & Upward Challenge at the Get Inky Challenge blog.  I'd love to see what you create with this theme!
To learn more details about this card, and to see what else I've been working on, please visit my blog.
And Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!