Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

BOO! - Get Inky! Challenge #16

Happy Monday, to all crafty friends and family !!! 

Kathy, here and I am here today with some inspiration for you for the current challenge on  Get Inky! Challenge blog  . . 3D Holiday.  

As I mentioned on my last Guest Designer post, I just LOVE Get Inky! stamps . . . so much that alI needed was the "Halloween Spooktacular 2013" stamp set which was on its way to me. Well, it made it and I couldn't be more happy with it.  As soon as I got it, I went to work on some really cute "You've been BOOed" treat basket . . . kinda like May Day baskets, but more for Halloween (or anytime of the year you want to "BOO" someone).

Yes, I know that Halloween is over . . . BUT I had to share what I did ---

(This is my "You've been BOOed" all together)

 (This is "You've been BOOed" the "instruction" sheet on the outside)

(and this is a close-up of just the instructions)

NOTE: It does say make a copy of the BOO sign . . . well, instead of doing a big BOO sign, I did a tag and added little BOOs to my treat holder. :)

So what do you think?  I know that next Halloween, I'm going to be doing a bunch more of these . . . they are so much FUN!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and remember to get your 3D projects in for Challenge 16.  (and GOOD LUCK!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!