Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Challenge 15 Inspiration by La-Vie - Buttons on a Halloween Card

Have you heard??? 
There's a new exciting challenge over at the Get Inky! Challenge blog - Buttons on a Halloween card. It's my day to offer inspiration here and on the Get Inky Stamps blog.


I am crazy for chevron so I decided to make this fun Halloween card using Get Inky!'s 2013 Halloween Spooktacular set (available on Etsy) and buttons. Don't ya just LOVE the font?


The Get Inky! stamp is perfect for the occasion. I'm just in love with this style of card. I hope you enjoyed it and will consider joining in on the challenge and picking up some Get Inky! Stamps soon. For more details an info on this card visit my blog.


La-Vie 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!