Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's all About the Cupcakes ~ Sue B

Greetings all:

I have to tell you that I LOVE cupcakes. All shapes, sizes and flavors. To me they are just the right size for a little sweetness. So when I learned about the cake challenge from Get Inky! Stamps, I knew I had to come up with something special. Well it had to be extra special as this was a card for someone special. I used the Sew Sweet Cupcakes stamp set and took out some paper I bought "just because". I stamped the image twice so I could layer and make it seem like frosting. Here is my card closed:


And now open:
Of course my Cameo Silhouette came in handy. The brad holding the card open is from Kathy Davis Studios Happiness set. I am looking forward to another day at KD Studios soon. I hope that you will come and join us over for the most recent challenge (Cakes, Cakes and Cupcakes). I cannot wait to see all the wonderful entries. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!