Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Birthday Banner Inspiration for challenge 13 "Cupcakes"

Hi, it's Ann with some inspiration for the current challenge:  Cupcakes.  I love cupcakes that don't add to my thighs and these are perfect for my diet.


Ha Ha Ha, yes because they are made of paper and ink, even the sprinkles are not edible.  I made this (over 7') banner with the Get Inky! cupcake clear stamp from the "Sew Sweet Cupcake" collection.  Still available at the ETSY store. Just click on SHOP up there.



Here is a closer look at two of the cupcakes.  Just some paper, a stamp, ink, and some glittery goodies to make this.  For the full recipe please visit my blog:  Annmakes.http://annmakes.blogspot.com.  Thanks for looking.

Now go Get Inky!

1 comment:

  1. What a great banner! And such a sweet post! Thank you Ann! -Thia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!