Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Spooky.......... Ribbons

Happy Friday!
 
 
Tonya here with my creation using Get Inky! stamps by Blue Moon Creation
 
I LOVE the new holiday stamp sets. 
 
 
For this little card, I used the Spooktacular Halloween Set.  
 
I started with a black cardstock base (4.25' x 5.5').  The haunted house background print is from a 4.5 x 6.5 DCWV mat stack.  I tied a small bow of 3 Girl Jam's Hot Chocolate for a touch of fun.
I used the new shaded lilac distress marker by Ranger to color the candi dots (top left).  After coloring, I stickled them. 
 
The cute monster was stamped and painted with Stickles, to match the candi.
 
 
 
The word 'spooky' is also from this stamp set.   I stamped it in Memento tuxedo black ink and went over it with a Spica pen to add some sparkle. 
 
 
 
 
Get Inky's ribbon challenge is going on through tomorrow.  Head on over and link up your crafty creations. 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!