Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Nifty Thrifty Thursdays Tip

Hey there inky fans! We have a Nifty Thrifty Thursday Tip for ya, that is just perfect for our current challenge, RIBBONS...let's get inky, k?

With this, there's no need to go out and buy that matching colored ribbon for your project, because...you can make your own, out of white or sheer light colored ribbon and Copics! 

When I attended the Standard Certification Copic Class, this topic was brought up, but it was something I had discovered on my own months earlier.

In the class, it was suggested to put your ribbon in a Ziplock bag and add a few drops of color from your Copic refill bottles. No refill bottles? Not a problem! I actually like coloring with my Copics directly on my ribbon. 

Have you tried this yet? If so, we'd love to see! If not, why? Why not jump in and give it a try? If you decide to, please share your experience with us...we love seeing our fans Get Inky!!!

Don't forget, when the clock strikes midnight tonight we will be hopping!!! The SPOOKTACULAR event starts over at my blog HERE. You have all weekend to hop with us, so enjoy hopping (no need to feel rushed). See you at the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!