Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fun & Spooky Boo Treat

Happy Thursday! I hope you all are having a great week. :) Ashley here today to share with you a project I made for the current bug challenge happening over at the Get Inky challenge blog! I'm having a hard time believing September is almost here, and can hardly believe Halloween is just around the corner! For my bug project, I decided to make a Halloween treat bag using the new Halloween stamp set:


I stamped the sentiment using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, and used a white gel pen to color in the eyes in the word 'Boo' just to be silly. :) I also added some White Opal Liquid Pearls to the corners of the treat topper to bring out the white of the eyes. The bag is filled with Star Burst candy. :) 


And here's a look at the set, which can be purchased in our Etsy shop!


Have you started working on your Halloween projects yet? :) 
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!