Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer is Here - Who's Ready for a Party?

'Ello all. Susan here with a Summer Fun project for Get Inky! Stamps Summer Challenge. Summer to me means time with Family and Friends. The motto is "It's 5'Oclock Somewhere". After a long week this definitely applies. I used the Joyful Jars set  that you can find on the Blue Moon Creations website. I wanted invitations for a get together and this was so much fun to work with. Here it is:


I love the puffy paint I used to make the beer froth and the Stickles to make the beverage. I am thinking you could change this up and make a cup of cocoa and the card using Holiday colors for a get together in December. This is how versatile this set is!! I thank you for stopping by and hope you will share your own summer fun card at the Get Inky! Stamps Summer Challenge. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!