Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

More Summertime!!



Hi Tracey day today!!!
 
 
This is my card for this challenge I hope you like!!
 
 
 
 
Has it is summertime challenge I went for very bright colours!! Using my software programme I have designed the background & the flowers. On top you see the cute bees these are from the stamp set
Buzzing Bees which you can get from the esty store here.
 
So I have stamp & embossed in black cut them out & crystal glittered the wings & using promarkers on the bodies. Then using the same set I have used shrink plastic to made tiny ones in the sky! I have coloured this with gel pens. A to finished using a the BUZZ sentiment around the card & another on the corner which I have embossed again in black & matted on to black card.
 
Thanks for looking & still time to join in today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!