Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Just BEE-cause...

Happy Friday! Ashley here today to share with you some inspiration for our current Fabulous Floral Fun Challenge!

One lucky winner will receive a sample stamp set from Get Inky! and EVERYONE who enters the challenge will receive their choice of THREE digital stamps - how awesome is that?!

I made a treat bag for the challenge using a few stamps from our Buzzing Bees stamp set. I love how versatile the set is!


So easy to make, and the stamps work great! They're stamped in Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink. More details about the treat bag can be found on my blog. I filled the treat bag with lemon drops - and boy am I glad there were extra left because I've been snacking on them like crazy. Maybe I'll just have to give the treat bag to myself... :)

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you linking up!
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!