Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Guest Designer Day - Die Cut Challenge - Susan B

Good day all! This is Susan and I get to be Guest Designer today here at Get Inky! Stamps. I have to say that I love die cuts and it definitely assisted me in this challenge. 



For this card, I used the Top Note die with my Cuttlebug after gluing down 1 inch squares on a scrap piece of paper. I love the scrappy quilt look of this . The stamp set that I used is the Sew Sweet Cupcakes set that you can find over at Blue Moon Creations. I hope that this gives you inspiration to come and join our challenge at the Get Inky Challenge Blog for our Show Us Some Die Cuts Challenge. Hurry on over as it closes out tomorrow. Until next time....

Happy Scrappin' 

Sue B
DT Member

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!