Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Design Team Inspiration

Hello Scrappy World!  Tonya here to share with you my take on the Die Cut Challenge at Get Inky! 






 



My die cut bee is a file from Scraptastical Kreations.  The bee was perfect for the Blue Moon Creations Buzzing Bees Stamp Set.  The sentiment I chose from the set is one piece.  So, I inked the half that I wanted to be able to seperate the phrases.   The bee's face is a face stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I inked it in white so that it would stand out against the papers.  The flowers on the yellow strip are from the Buzzing Bees Stamp Set.  I spruced them up with Black Diamond Stickles, of course.  =) 

For more details and pictures, please head over to my blog







1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow and black combo. And that bees face is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!