Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

CAS with Get, Inky! Stamps


Hello, Get, Inky! fans! It's Jessi here from Kissin' Krafts. Today I am super excited to share a card I made using the Sew Sweet Cupcakes and Buzzing Bees stamp sets.

As you may know, the current challenge over on the Get, Inky! Challenge blog is Flowers. So I created this very simple card that would be perfect for birthdays or even for Mother's Day!


To create the stems of the flowers, I used the cupcake wrapper ribbon stamp (from the Sew Sweet Cupcakes) and taped off one side during the inking process. When I was ready to stamp, I simple removed the tape and stamped the image.

I really  love the flowers the stamps create when you use the back of the flower stamps in the Sew Sweet Cupcakes stamp set. Once I stamp the flower backing, I used the dot stamp to create the center of the flowers. Last, I used the outline flower stamp to highlight the flowers a little more.  


The simple sentiment is from the Buzzing Bees stamp set. To add dimension to the card, I added the sentiment on foam dots, to make it pop off the card.


Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you all will hop on over to the Get, Inky! Challenge blog and share your flower creation!

What to see/learn more about Get, Inky! Stamps? Stop by our website HERE.

Supplies:
Get, Inky! Stamps - Sew Sweet Cupcakes and Buzzing Bees stamp sets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We look forward to reading your comments!